Happy Friday! This week’s guest is Skylar M Cates. Thanks, Skylar.
1) Do you make sure to follow any superstitious practices about anything–just in case?
Just telling my family I love them before we part for the day.
2) Hot mulled cider or cold hard cider?
Hot mulled cider (even though I live in Florida, drinking the hot stuff lets me imagine some cold weather).
3) Tons of fluffy pillows or one flat pillow only?
Fluffy (although my dog might steal them!).
4) What is your favorite word?
This one is too hard for me to select. I used to like decadent and loquacious for their sound. For meaning? Love!
5) If you could live for one day as a famous person from the past, who would you be?
Skylar M. Cates loves a good romance. She is quite happy to drink some coffee, curl up with a good book, and not move all day. Most days, however, Skylar is chasing after her husband, her kids, and her giant dog, Wasabi. Skylar dreams about spending her days writing her novels, walking along the beach, and making more time for her good friends. On a shoestring budget, Skylar traveled all over in her early years. Although, lately, the laundry room is the farthest place she has visited, Skylar still loves to chat with people from all around the globe.