Happy Friday! This week’s guest is Andrew Grey. Thanks, Andrew — and happy birthday!
1) If you could have any five guests (historical, famous, etc) at your Thanksgiving table who would it be?
Sir Isaac Newton, Leonardo DaVinci, Michelangelo, Michael Faraday, Thomas Edison.
2) Cranberry: Relish or jellied?
3) A nice brisk walk or a nice long nap to follow a big meal? Actually both.
I’d go for a walk and then take a nap.
4) What is your favorite word?
Butthead. The one time my mother was speechless was when she was getting on my last nerve and I told her she was being a butthead.
5) What do you hope to be thankful for in 2016?
The continued health of myself and my family.
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation.
Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing) He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.