Happy Friday! This week’s guest is Eli Easton. Thanks, Eli.
1) Do you have any cherished holiday traditions from growing up you continue with your family today?
Having lots of family around, cooking a big Christmas meal, and hopefully taking a walk in the snow.
2) Cookies: bake up a storm or hoping to get them as gifts from others?
I would normally get them from others, but I’m on a new vegan diet this year so I’ll have to make my own recipe!
3) Are you dreaming of a White Christmas or tropical getaways?
White Christmas, definitely.
4) What is your favorite word?
5) Dream gift from any store, at any price: what one item would you get for your household?
God, I don’t know. Maybe a really hip small RV to take camping.
Having been, at various times and under different names, a minister’s daughter, a computer programmer, a game designer, the author of paranormal mysteries, a fan fiction writer, an organic farmer and a profound sleeper, Eli is happily embarking on yet another incarnation as a m/m romance author. As an avid reader of such, she is tinkled pink when an author manages to combine literary merit, vast stores of humor, melting hotness and eye-dabbing sweetness into one story. She promises to strive to achieve most of that most of the time. She currently lives on a farm in Pennsylvania with her husband, three bulldogs, three cows and six chickens. All of them (except for the husband) are female, hence explaining the naked men that have taken up residence in her latest fiction writing. You can email her at email@example.com.